´Visualizing competences´ – the program (in English)
9.00 Opening the day
How to produce and assess students’ multimedia artifacts / Olli-Pekka Kangas, University of Turku
- Shooting a mobile video and editing it (iMovie; Video cv + green screen), Olli-Pekka Kangas
- Digital storytelling (Adobe Spark Video, PC ja iOS), Matleena Laakso)
- Visualizing a workprocess and competences by video Anne-Maria Korhonen / See the Goal project introduction
- Animation and cartoon strip (Powtoon), Jukka Niinimäki
12.15 Workshops continued
14.45 Assessing students’ mutlimedia artifacts / Olli-Pekka Kangas, University of Turku
16.00 Conclusions of the day
The best video is a made video!
Cut down a bar and finnish the video!
- This is everyday video
- Focus on content and forget special effects
- We do not graduate in the audio-visual profession 🙂 (unless if we do)